New Year’s Eve in Downtown Long Beach
Make your plans now to celebrate New Year’s Eve in Downtown Long Beach! With a family-friendly celebration at the Waterfront and the traditional New Year’s Eve Pine Avenue, Downtown Long Beach is the ideal place to ring in the New Year.
From 6-9PM at the Nautical Shell (in between PF Chang’s and Gladstone’s), enjoy live music, kid’s activities, and FIREWORKS at 9PM as you count down the New Year with the whole family!
- 6PM, DJ Abel
- 7PM, Live music by The Saps (indie/rock/pop music)
- 8:45PM, Special appearance by Super Diamond’s Surreal Neil
- 9PM, Countdown and Fireworks by Gladstones!
- 6-9PM, Magician, face painting, balloon art, trackless train & more!
Then head up to Pine Avenue and Broadway from 9PM-1AM for non-stop fun, featuring outdoor bars, dancing and live music from Wayward Sons and headliner Super Diamond, all in the streets of Downtown’s dining and entertainment center! Don’t miss the Queen Mary’s spectacular fireworks show as you ring in 2011!
Wayward Sons Super Diamond
- 9PM, Wayward Sons
- 10:30PM, Super Diamond
- Midnight, Countdown and Fireworks
- 12:15AM, DJ
- 1AM, Event Concludes
Looking for parking?
- 100 W. Broadway: $7 pre-cash, enter off Pacific or 1st Street
- CityPlace C: $7 pre-cash, enter off 3rd or 4th Streets
- City Center Lot: $7, enter off 3rd Street, head southbound on Tribune Court Alley
- Parking Network Structure: $10 pre-cash, enter off 3rd Street, head southbound on Tribune Court Alley, U-Turn into Lot on Broadway
- 133 Promenade: Enter off 3rd Street, head southbound on Tribune Court Alley and go across Broadway down into structure
For all Downtown parking, view map here.
Mark your calendar now to make sure you join the tradition of New Year’s Eve in Downtown Long Beach!
Check out photos of last year’s New Year’s Eve celebration in Downtown Long Beach below