- This event has passed.
Belmont Shore Chocolate Festival
February 11 @ 12:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Belmont Shore Businesses will be offering an array of chocolate treats along with other sweets to satisfy the whole family.
There is no entry fee for the event, only the cost of tickets used to purchase the dessert items.
- Homemade Dessert Contest 12pm – 1pm on 2nd and Covina
- Chocolate Festival tastings are from 1pm – 3pm along 2nd Street
- Hof’s Hut Chocolate Pie eating contest 3pm – 4pm
- Tasting Tickets: 12 tickets for $15.00
- Tickets will be sold on the day of the event starting at 11am
- Tickets will be available at: Chase Bank, Shore Business Center, The Beach on 2nd, Blue Windows, Salon Soma
- Homemade Chocolate Dessert Contest 12pm to 1pm
Enter the dessert contest if you have a recipe for a chocolate dessert worthy of an award. A panel of judges will sample the desserts and choose winners in three categories: Chocolate Cakes & Pies, Chocolate Cookies & Brownies and Unique Chocolate Treats. The cost is $10 per dessert to enter. The contest tent will be located in the parking lot next to Chase Bank, (only judges may sample the desserts). The contest begins at 12p and the awards will be awarded at 1pm.
For rules and entry visit: https://www.belmontshore.org/events/chocolatefestival
Those who would rather eat chocolate than make it, are welcome to enter the Hof’s Hut Chocolate Pie Eating Contest. Contestants will race each other to see who can eat an individual size chocolate cream pie the fastest. Sign up the day of event on Corona Ave. (south of 2nd St.) Age groups: 6 to 8, 9 to 11, 12 to 14, 15 to 17 and adults. Sign up in front of Chase Bank on the day of the event.