- This event has passed.
Bixby Knolls November First Fridays – Dia de los Muertos
November 4, 2022 @ 6:30 pm - 9:30 pm
Mark your calendars, the highly anticipated First Fridays: Celebrating Dia de los Muertos (Day of the Dead) returns November 4th!
Join us from 6:30pm-9:30pm as we celebrate with our annual community altar, mariachi, Aztec dance performances and much more.
The Big Red Bus will be driving around the district to help you get to all the festivities! As always, it is free to ride. We will have a tracker link, so you know exactly where the bus is and estimate the next bus pick up time. Link will be shared that day of the event.
List of the bus stops:
- Beachwood Brewing & Distilling
- Willmore Wine Bar
- Rasselbock – Kitchen and Beer Garden
- Dutch’s Brewhouse
- The Artists’ Lot
- Expo Arts Center
- Ambitious Ales
- Sala Coffee & Wine
- The Better Half Boutique
- Smog City Brewing (Steelcraft)
- Live music by Majic Bullet Theory
GROUND CONTROL (Next to Expo Arts Center, 4313 Atlantic Ave)
- Old School Salsa & Cumbias by DJ Dennis Ownes
- Live music by Chelsey Sanchez
- Live music by Hedgehog Swing
THE ARTISTS’ LOT
- Live music by Rebecca Lynn & Magical Planet
- Live music by Think of One
EDGAR & JAMES
- Live music by Lorenzo’s Flashback Band