- This event has passed.
Hawt Valentine’s Day Dinner and Cooking Class
February 14 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm$150.00
Whether you are celebrating for yourself or with a special someone, setting things on fire is always fun. Burn baby, bourbon! From lobster to creme brûlée, this is a great way to burn your ex with new skills, or ignite passion and creativity in a couples kitchen! It’s that good kinda drama, no lines or squished tables, no rush. Check out the menu for Valentine’s Day at Ollie’s Kitchen.
- Cheese & charcuterie, crudites, local bread, champagne toast.
- Flambe bourbon pan roasted lobster, reverse seared filet mignon
- Lobster broth mac n cheese
- Blanched broccolini with balsamic reduction
- Creme brûlée with salted caramel.
- BYOB or wine pairings available at class $ cash or Venmo $. 21+ only.
- Skills focus:
- Knife skills
- Humanely sourcing meat and seafood
- How to process a lobster without hurting it’s feelings (or yours)
- Blanching, reducing
- Flambee and torching
- Fish stock
- All class members leave with full recipes and a little Valentine from Chef Ollie.