Loading Events

Italian Wine Tasting with The Italian Homemade Company

This Event has passed.

The event has passed.

Taste amazing wines from Castelfeder Winery!

Join The Italian Homemade Company for our February Italian Wine Tasting!

Hosted at our Long Beach Location, this tasting will take you on a delightful journey through the finest Italian wines, meticulously curated for your enjoyment.

Date: Monday, Feb 26, 2024
Time: 5:30 PM (Pacific Standard Time)
Location: The Italian Homemade Company, Long Beach Location

Immerse yourself in an evening filled with the rich aromas and exquisite tastes of Italy’s renowned wines. We will guide you through a selection of carefully chosen wines and hor d’oeuvres.

About the Vineyard:

Castelfeder Winery by Alfons Giovanett is a family-owned vineyard founded in 1969. Today, grapes from 70 hectares of vineyards are vinified in total. Approx. 70 % are white varieties with a concentration on Chardonnay, Pinot Bianco, Pinot Grigio, and Sauvignon. The remaining 30 % are red grape varieties. Through three generations of viticulture the Giovanett family and challenges such as climate change, market expansion, and new trends in the wine industry, the family has managed to balance between tradition and modernity, with great sensitivity.

About the Wines:

  • Vom Stein (Pinot Bianco)
  • LAGREIN RIEDER
  • Mont MÈS (Pinot Nero)

Whether you are a wine connoisseur or simply appreciate a good glass, this event is perfect for anyone looking to expand their knowledge and savor the best of Italian vineyards. Bring your friends along, and together, let’s raise a glass of Italian food and wine.

Limited spots are available, so make sure to secure your place by registering now. Don’t miss out on this incredible opportunity to experience the essence of Italy’s wine culture at The Italian Homemade Company. We can’t wait to toast with you!

    Share this event: