Long Beach Seafood Festival
May 4 @ 11:00 am - 6:30 pm$8.00 - $18.00
Seafood lovers from all over California eagerly await the Long Beach Seafood Festival. This event celebrates the region’s delicious seafood and unique recipes from local chefs to the finest restaurants throughout Los Angeles and Orange County. This is an all age outdoor event alongside the Light House in Long Beach, California with a stunning view of the ocean and the Queen Mary. **THIS EVENT IS ANTICIPATED TO SELL OUT ONLINE!!! ** Tickets: -ADULTS: $18.00 (prices subject to change without notice) -KIDS 5+: $ 8.00 (prices subject to change without notice) Free Admission – If your birthday falls in the month of May, come and celebrate with us with your free admission. UPON ENTRY YOU WILL HAVE ACCESS TO:
- Food Demonstration by Food Network’s Celebrity Chef Shaun O’Neale, Season 7 Winner of Master Chef.
- Each food vendor will offer their regular full-size meals and a mini $5.00 sample available for purchase, so you will be able to sample the different food from different vendors throughout the day.
- There will be plenty of different dessert options to complete your hunger. (Italian Ice, Ice creams, waffles and more!)
- Selected food vendors will be hosting Eating Competitions for Adults & Kids. Win prizes throughout the day.
- Hop on the mechanical bull that will be there onsite throughout the day!
- Fun life-size games such as connect 4 and Giant Jenga. Face painting for Adults and Kids.
- Join in on our dances throughout the day. Don’t be shy! There will be lessons from our professionals so even the kids can join in on the fun.
- Live music and DJ throughout the day!
- ADULTS 21+ – Beer Garden tap with the finest Craft and Draft Beers!! Wine will also be available!!
We recommend Uber or Lyft for your convenience.For onsite drop-offs: 200 Aquarium Way, Long Beach, CA 90802
The Aquarium of the Pacific
100 Aquarium Way, Long Beach, CA 90802
Location B (overflow):
The Pike Outlets
65 Cedar Ave. Long Beach, Ca. 90802