- This event has passed.
PCH Movies & Moonlight
August 7 @ 6:00 pm - 10:30 pm
An event every week that begins at 6:00 pm on Friday, repeating until September 25, 2020
Enjoy a complimentary reservation based, in-vehicle movie experience with Marina views every Friday at sunset from July 24-September 25.
Join us each week for a different movie on the top deck of the 2ND & PCH, Whole Foods Market parking garage.
Vehicles required (bicycles, motorcycles, etc.). Only 100 spaces available for reservations and standby. Please arrive early to secure your space and enjoy shopping, dining and relaxing at the center until the movie starts. Wrist bands will be provided to each attendee to identify guests returning to their vehicles on foot while visiting the center.
All vehicles will be assigned stalls in the order they arrive. We recommend arriving as early as 6:00 pm. Vehicles with reservations must check in before 7:00 pm to secure their space. Standby vehicles will be assigned a stall on a first come, first serve basis starting at 7:00 pm. Movie starts just after sunset once the sky is dark. No entry before 6:00 pm (time will be adjusted as sunset becomes earlier).
Please note that FM radio is required for audio. Station to be provided upon arrival.
- July 31st: The Little Rascals (1994) sunset is at 7:53 pm (1hr. 22 min)
- August 7th: Trolls World Tour, sunset is at 7:46 pm (1hr. 31 min)
- August 14th: Guardians of the Galaxy (2014), sunset is at 7:39 pm **Date Night: Rated PG-13, not recommended for children under 13 (2 hrs. 1 min)
- August 21st: Hairspray (2007), sunset is at 7:31 pm (1 hr. 56 min)
- August 28th: Moana (2016), sunset is at 7:31 pm (1 hr. 46 min)
- September 4th: Selena (1997), sunset is at 7:13 pm (2 hrs. 7 min)
- September 11th: A Dog’s Purpose (2017), sunset is at 7:03 pm (1 hr. 40 min)
- September 18th: Princess and the Frog (2009), sunset is at 6:54 pm (1 hr. 35 min)
- September 24th: The Fast and the Furious (2001), sunset is at 6:45 pm **Date Night: Rated PG-13, not recommended for children under 13. (1 hr. 46 min)
**Please note: For date night movies, content will be edited for all audiences. Profanity, explicit content and violent scenes may be removed. Under the age of 13 requires the company of a parent and/or adult guardian. These movies are not recommended for ages 13 and under.
List of center promotional offers for the experience can be found on our website.
Don’t forget to pick up your favorite bites and treats from Noble Bird Rotisserie, Urban Plates, Shake Shack, Ola Mexican Kitchen, Hungry Angelina or Whole Foods Market and remember to stop by Tuesday’s Sweet Shoppe to get your movie night sweets!
Questions? Please call 424-217-2337 during business hours, Monday through Friday between the hours of 9:00 am and 5:00 pm.
Important Rules for this in-vehicle movie experience:
• Alcohol is not permitted.
• No Smoking, vaping, e-cigarettes, etc.
• For your safety and out of courtesy of other consumers, please do not sit on top of your vehicle.
• Gatherings are not permitted.
• Please remain with the persons your arrived with.
• By the order of the state of California face coverings/masks are required at all times.
• All available stalls will be marked to allow cars to be socially distanced.
• No in and out privileges for vehicles (bicycles, motorcycles, etc.).
• Garage clearance height is 8’2”. Please plan accordingly.
• Should you request assistance or need to leave early, please turn on your hazard lights and an attendant will meet you at your vehicle.
• For safety and to alleviate traffic congestion please await the direction of attendants at the conclusion of the movie.
• Compliance with the 2ND & PCH Code of Conduct is required at all times. Visit 2ndandpch.com/code-of-conduct/ to learn more.
Disclaimer: PCH Movies & Moonlight is not considered a gathering or an event. This is an in-vehicle movie experience. PCH Property, LLC assumes no liability. Please enjoy responsibly while adhering to the State of California health orders. All movie showings are subject to change or cancellation without notice.