The Location and Menu
Located in the elegant Grand Salon, the ship’s original First-Class Dining Room, the Champagne Sunday Brunch is a Southern California legend. Live entertainment sets the mood and free-flowing champagne served in 1930s-style glasses raises Sunday morning spirits. With a variety of action stations and more than 50 exceptional dishes, our Southern California brunch offers food from around the globe.
Culinary stations include:
- Creative omelets
- Eggs Benedict
- Belgian waffles
- Appetizers: A fresh variety of mixed green salads, fresh smoked salmon, shrimp, oysters, mussels, and a charcuterie selection of smoked meats and global cheeses
- Entree: Roasted turkey, Asian fusion including stir-fry, selection of pastas and homemade sauces & authentic Mexican dishes
- A wide selection of fresh pastries, cakes, pies and signature desserts, featuring chocolate-covered strawberries, and make-your-own ice cream sundaes
- Menu items are seasonal and may vary with different specialities each week
There is even a special buffet island just for children.
Information & Reservations
- Available every Sunday
- Guests are seated from 9:30 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
- $39.95 per Adult and $12.00 per Child (5-11 years)
- Prices vary on holidays and special events
- Tax & gratuity is additional
- Attire is Smart-casual
- Parking is $5 with validation for 3 hours
Make a Reservation:
By Phone: (562) 499-1606